~ Healthy Recipe ~
The quickest, easiest and simplest recipe ever.
Mint and chocolate is one of my all time favourite flavour combos. What's yours? Comment below!
They contain no dates (I do love dates, but don’t always want them in my treats) and no blending.
The main ingredient is almonds which contain healthy fats and are also quite filling.
Although snacking on whole almonds is always a better option, it’s nice to mix it up sometimes.
Mint-Chocolate & Almond Balls
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 10
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour/meal
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice
- 1-2 tablespoons desiccated coconut for coating
- Place all ingredients, minus the coconut, in a bowl and mix with a fork until well combined and all the mixture is "wet".
- Using a table spoon, scoop and roll into approximately 10 balls. Then coat in desiccated coconut and store in the fridge.
Want daily recipe inspo?
Follow me on Instagram at @eaton_balanced
I also get excited by products or brands that help make healthy eating easier. if you’re a brand and feel your product aligns with my real food philosophy, I’d love to work together. Get in touch here