~ Healthy Recipe ~
This is one of my most popular healthy recipes.
With only 3 ingredients, taking 5 minutes to make, and tasting sooo yummy, I can understand why!
The dates provide a source of fibre and the cashews provide healthy fats, as well as balancing out the sugar in the dates.
It’s also a versatile recipe and I often add other flavours like peppermint and orange. I'll post again soon showing their versatility, so keep an eye out!
3 Ingredient Raw Chocolate "Brownie"
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 12
- 140g raw cashews
- 180g pitted dates
- 12g unsweetened cocoa powder
- Add cashews to blender and blend into a flour.
- Add the dates and cocoa powder and blend until combined.
- Press into a “slab” and cut into shape. Or alternatively, roll into balls.
Want daily recipe inspo?
Follow me on Instagram at @eaton_balanced
I also get excited by products or brands that help make healthy eating easier, so if you’re a brand and feel your product aligns with my real food philosophy, I’d love to work together. Get in touch here